Travelling around the continent is often too expensive for the lower and middle class locals. To keep hotels, restaurant and experiences afloat, they often need to target the elite income earners to visit their properties. This research looks how travel brands are attracting wealthy international travellers from places like North Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia. It dives into the key trends impacting travel preferences, attitudes, and behaviors.
What You’ll Learn:
- Definition of Affluent Travellers
- Mapping the Affluent Traveller: Income, Age, With or Without Children and Travel Frequency
- How often do Affluent Travellers travel and where on the continent do they like to go?
- How do Affluent Travellers prioritise experiences
- How do Affluent Travellers choose a destination and plan their trip? What resources do they use?
- What channels do they use to book and pay for their travel (flights, accommodation and tours)?
- How important is alternative tech driven travel? Are the Affluent embracing alternative car hire and accommodation options?
- The definition of luxury then and now: What Affluent Travellers want from luxury travel